IntegriCo Composites’ IntegriTies™ provide benefits for all major rail tie applications from the extreme loading conditions of Class I heavy axle load applications to the caustic environment of an industrial chemical processing plant. Key benefits are listed below.
- Excellent spike retention. High compression strength.
- Longer life cycle in harsh climates
- Immune to insect infestation
- Fungus and mildew resistant
- High electrical impedance
- Resists rail plate cutting
- Can be installed with existing equipment alongside wood ties
- Vibration and noise attenuation.
- Reduced maintenance benefits especially in critical applications such as tunnels and elevated track.
- High electrical impedance.
- Resists damage from caustic and corrosive environments.
- Less interruption to operations for maintenance.
- Excellent gauge retention across the life of the tie.
- Withstands damage from shipping harsh, caustic materials to/from mining site.
- Less interruption to operations for maintenance and frequent replacement.
- Built to last up to fifty years in wet, underground, environments.